Technology Notification –
Blackboard Transact will undergo scheduled maintenance starting at 9:00 AM on Monday, August 21st. The maintenance is scheduled to last all day. During the maintenance, the following will be impacted:
- Registers in Student Life, Quiet Café, Sneden Café, Raider Grille, Art & Bevs, and the Library) will be offline.
- Smaller RaiderCard readers (Heritage, FFH Courtesy window, FFH Concessions, ePrint, Campus Police, Subway, and Patatas) will be online, but not be able to accept RaiderCard.
- Student parking ramp entrance/exit gates will be up because the readers will be offline. Employee parking ramp entrance/exit gates will still operate offline.
- RaiderCard machines (cash-to-card machines) will be offline, so you won’t be able to check your balance or add funds.
- Door access will operate in offline mode, so door access should function as normal.
- RaiderCard fund transfers will be unavailable.
- eAccounts acccess via the mobile app and/or the web will be unavailable.
- Printing can only be done using a department account. Personal accounts will be unavailable.
- RaiderCards can’t be printed.
- RaiderCard door and parking access cannot be granted or revoked.
If you have any questions, please contact IT Customer Support at ITSupport@grcc.edu or 234-HELP.
Any future updates will be posted at: www.grcc.edu/status