Information Technology Notification: Spam Email Time: 10:17am Date: 8/10/2016
Subject: Asunto: Re: Last Warning: Update Your Mailbox Now .
From: “Carrizo, Noelia” <carrizo>
This email was not from the GRCC IT Department. This is a spam and must be deleted immediately from both your inbox and trash.
- Information Technology will never ask for your password.
- Do not open unexpected messages from an unknown sender.
- Do not click links or download any attachments from any suspect messages.
- Do not use your work email address for mailing lists.
Tips for identifying spam messages:
- Check for grammar and spelling errors
- Check the sender email address, if unknown do not trust it
- Beware of urgent or threatening language
- Do not trust the header or signature of the email
- Message is requesting personal information
- You’re asked to send money
If you see any suspect messages please immediately report them to the Information Technology Support Desk at ithelp or by calling 234-4357(HELP).
Any future updates will be posted at: www.grcc.edu/status