Information Technology Notification:
In light of current spam campaigns, Information Technology would like to provide a few usage guidelines for staff email in the interest of reducing the impact of current and future spam campaigns.
- Information Technology will never ask for your password.
- Don’t open unexpected messages or messages from unknown senders.
- Don’t click any links or download any attachments from any suspect messages.
- Don’t use your work email address for mailing lists.
- If you have any questions about the nature of any email messages contact IT Customer Support at x4357 or at ithelp
Please look for our extended post on spam message and the College in GRCC Today on 9/18/2015.
Any future updates will be posted at: Also available through http://www.grcc.edu/informationtechnology/customersupport, https://grccitstatus.wordpress.com, https://twitter.com/grccithelp, and www.facebook.com/grccit