The GRCC staff and faculty email (GroupWise) will be upgrading to a new version this Thursday, November 28th 2013 (over Thanksgiving Break). The GroupWise email will not be available from 10 P.M. on Thursday, November 28th until Saturday, November 30th at 12 P.M.
What this means to you:
- During this time frame all GroupWise functions will not be accessible.
- No Blackboard notifications, No PeopleSoft notifications, No Print to email, No ImageNow reimbursements.
- All existing emails (including archived messages, calendar items, reminder notes, etc.) will be saved. You will not lose messages during this transition.
- Your GroupWise password will remain the same, no need to change it!
What you need to be aware of after the transition:
- The Web version of GroupWise (mail.grcc.edu) will have a new look and contain more features.
- Automatic forwarding from GRCC GroupWise email to other email accounts ( Global forwarding) will be available in the new version of GroupWise.
- Your GroupWise email client (the one installed on your GRCC computer) will need to be upgraded. You will be able to update your software beginning December 1st 2013 by going to Application Explorer and running the update while on campus. (The existing version on your computer will still work until you update.)
- Mac users do not need to upgrade to a new version of GroupWise; they are already up to date.
We appreciate your patience during this upgrade. If you have any questions regarding this, please call the IT Customer Support Help Desk at 234-HELP (4357).
Thank you for your understanding.